By David Bown,Laura Pountney,Tomislav Maric
Build scholars' realizing with this concept-driven method of the 2015 AQA A-level Sociology specification, written by way of a crew of best topic authors and licensed via AQA.
- advance the information required to grasp 12 months 1 themes with transparent and obtainable content material coverage
- construct self assurance within the evaluative abilities had to determine sociological theories and research
- boost studying and revision with a wealth of perform and extension questions and activities
Read Online or Download AQA Sociology for A Level Book 1 PDF
Best social psychology & interactions books
This selection of essays represents a follow-up to the editors' 1994 book, The darkish part of Interpersonal verbal exchange. within the preface to that selection of essays, they argued that "To absolutely know how humans functionality successfully calls for us to think about how members take care of social interplay that's tricky, tricky, tough, distressing, and disruptive.
Chiunque, in particolari circostanze, può infierire contro un altro essere umano: questo è quanto emerge dall’impressionante viaggio nelle profondità del male condotto da Piero Bocchiaro. Pagina dopo pagina, l’analisi avvincente e rigorosa offerta dall’autore annulla lo scarto (sicuramente confortante) tra ‘buoni’ e ‘cattivi’, mettendo fatalmente in crisi l. a. tradizionale dicotomia Bene/Male.
"Lynne Baker exhibits her compassion and backbone to wake the spiritual and secular groups to motion and care. " — Len Matthews, Salvation ArmyThis e-book takes a truly genuine look at the lives of Christian girls who focus on family abuse every day. It explores their stories of actual, verbal, emotional, sexual, monetary, and non secular abuse by the hands in their wrongdoer husbands who declare themselves to be strong Christians.
From intimate relationships to international politics, Sarah Schulman observes a continuum: that inflated accusations of injury are used to prevent responsibility. Illuminating the adaptation among clash and Abuse, Schulman without delay addresses our modern tradition of scapegoating. This deep, courageous, and impressive paintings unearths how punishment replaces own and collective self-criticism, and indicates why distinction is so frequently used to justify cruelty and shunning.
- Domination and Subjugation in Everyday Life
- The Psychology of Attitudes and Attitude Change (Sydney Symposium of Social Psychology)
- Stiekeme signalen (Dutch Edition)
- An Introduction to Social Psychology: Global Perspectives
- Der Warenkörper: Zur Sozialpsychologie der Medizin (German Edition)
Extra resources for AQA Sociology for A Level Book 1
AQA Sociology for A Level Book 1 by David Bown,Laura Pountney,Tomislav Maric